At Southcrest Christian School, we hire education professionals and support staff who are highly qualified as well as highly relational. We expect our employees to:
- Have received Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior, believing that the Bible is God's word and standard for faith and daily living.
- Be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others.
- Be a member in good standing at a local, evangelical church.
- Show by example the importance of Scripture study and memorization, prayers, witnessing, and unity in the Body of Christ.
- Be in whole-hearted agreement with the school Mission Statement, Vision Statement and Expectations, Philosophy, and Statement of Faith.
- Have the spiritual maturity, academic ability, and leadership qualities to "train up a child in the way he should go."
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions in the 2017 - 2018 school year:
- 1st Grade
- 4th Grade Math/Science
- 5th Grade Reading
- 7th/8th Grade Science
- 7th/8th Grade English
- Junior High/High School Technology
- High School Spanish (Part Time)
- Dual Credit College Algebra (Part Time)
- ACT/SAT Test Prep (Part Time)
- Substitute Teachers
If you are interested in being a substitute teacher at SCS, please download and complete our Substitute Application.
If you are interested in a teaching position at Southcrest Christian School, please download and complete our Teacher Application.
If you are interested in being a coach or a member of our support staff, please download and complete our Staff Application.